스위칭허브 / 24포트 1000Mbps(기가비트) + 2포트(1000Mbps + SFP) / 스위칭 용량 : 52Gbps / 최대 180W 지원 -> PoE : 24포트, 포트당: 7.5W // PoE+ : 4포트 (PoE 지원포트 1~4번) / VLAN / QoS / IGMP / 랙마운트 지원 / 스마트 스위칭
Cisco 220 Series Smart Plus Switches
The Cisco 220 Series, part of the Cisco Small Business line of network solutions, are a series of affordable smart switches equipped with enhanced security, intelligence, and performance. For small and medium-sized businesses running on a tight budget but still requiring a solid network, these switches deliver an excellent combination of features, performance, and ease of use to build a fast, reliable, and highly secure network - at a lower price than managed switches.
The Cisco 220 Series includes a broad range of smart switches that provide 24 to 50 ports of Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet access with extensive Power over Ethernet (PoE) options. With enhanced features like access control list (ACL), command line interface (CLI) and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), these switches can not only improve the productivity for your business today, but also meet the evolving network demands in the future.
With Cisco 220 Series Switches, you can not only build an efficient and reliable network to connect the workforce, but also advanced solutions to deliver data, voice, and video services on a converged infrastructure. Get the best value for your money by improving the productivity of employees. Possible deployment scenarios include:
● Secured desktop connectivity. Cisco 220 Series Switches can quickly and reliably connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. With device authentication and access control, you can maintain the integrity of key business information while keeping you employees connected and productive.
● Flexible wireless connectivity. With PoE+ support, and comprehensive security and quality of service (QoS) capabilities, Cisco 220 Series Switches provide a solid foundation to add business-grade wireless to the network. You can easily move up to a cutting-edge 802.11ac wireless access point to increase workforce productivity without worrying about power and throughput.
● Unified communications. The Cisco 220 Series Switches provide QoS features to automatically prioritize delay-sensitive traffic to help you easily deploy an IP-based communication solution on a converged network. PoE+ support can enable IP cameras and videophones to be easily added to your current network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for small businesses. Cisco 220 Series Switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other vendor products.
Raising the Bar for Smart Switches
Smart switches are typically priced low but are limited in functionality and scalability. Cisco 220 Series Smart Plus Switches raise the bar for the smart switches by providing additional features and enhancements, including:
● A higher level of security and intelligence. ACLs and flow-based QoS give you more control over network performance, maintain the integrity of key business information, and can enable higher network efficiency.
● Simple and flexible management. Cisco 220 Series Switches are easy to deploy and use, not only for small, self-installed deployment by non-IT professionals, but also for mid-scale deployment by IT engineers. These switches provide more management options like Cisco CLI, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Cisco Prime™ LAN Management System (LMS) integration, besides the intuitive, web-based interface and Cisco FindIT utility.
● Power Over Ethernet Plus. PoE+ streamlines the deployment for wireless access points, IP telephony, and video surveillance by allowing power and data to run over a single network cable. In addition to PoE support on all copper ports, Cisco 220 Series Switches also support PoE+ on selected ports, which is up to 30 watts of power per port. PoE+ can enable deployments for 802.11ac wireless access points, Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) IP cameras, videophones, and thin client devices, delivering more flexibility and investment protection.
In addition, the Cisco 220 Series provides a rich set of features that help you create business-class networks. These features deliver a comprehensive solution to simplify the operation, increase uptime, and ultimately get your business better connected to employees, customers, and suppliers. Some primary features include:
● High performance and reliability. Cisco 220 Series Switches have been tested to deliver the high availability and performance that users have come to expect from Cisco switches. The switches speed up file transfer times, keep vital business applications available, and help your employees respond more quickly to customers and each other. With enhanced QoS capabilities, the Cisco 220 Series also gives you the flexibility to manage and prioritize high-bandwidth traffic so you can easily integrate all the business communications and connectivity needs on a single converged infrastructure.
● Optimal energy efficiency. Cisco 220 Series Switches are designed with Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) and Energy Detect support on all models, as well as fanless designs on selected models. These designs help you save operational expenses and reduce your environmental footprint.
● Enhanced network security. The Cisco 220 Series Switches provide new levels of security for smart switches and deliver more ways to safeguard your network.
- Extensive ACLs can restrict sensitive portions of the network from unauthorized users and guard against network attacks.
- Support for network security applications such as IEEE 802.1X and port security can tightly limit access to specific segments of your network.
- Guest virtual LANs (VLANs) let you provide Internet connectivity to nonemployee users while isolating critical business services from guest traffic.
- Security mechanisms such as broadcast/multicast/unknown unicast storm control and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) guard can protect the network from invalid configurations or malicious intent.
- Denial-of-service (DOS) attack prevention helps to increase uptime in the event of a network attack.
- Embedded security can protect management data traveling to and from the switch and encrypt network communications.
- Protect management sessions using RADIUS, TACACS+, and support local database authentication as well as secure management communication over SSL, SSH, and SNMPv3.
● Easy configuration and management. Cisco 220 Series Switches are designed to be easy to deploy and use by small- and medium-sized businesses or the partners that manage them. The simple and intuitive web-based interfaces allow even users without IT expertise to configure, manage, and troubleshoot the switch in minutes. Other ease-of-use features include:
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) and Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP-MED). Automatically detect all the devices connected to your network. Then automatically configure the switch itself with the appropriate settings and instruct the end devices on the appropriate voice VLAN or QoS parameters to use.
- Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility. This feature works through a simple toolbar on the user's web browser to discover Cisco devices on the network and display basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses. This aids in quicker configuration and deployment of Cisco Small Business products. For more information, and to download the utility, visit http://www.cisco.com/go/findit.
● Advanced network management capabilities. Cisco 220 Series Switches provide more flexibility for network management through:
- CLI. The switches can be managed using CLI. This can enable scripted or automated deployment for network professionals.
- Remote management. Using SNMP, you can set up and manage all switches and other Cisco devices in your network remotely.
- Dual image support. With the ability to maintain two images in permanent storage instead of only a single image that is traditionally supported on smart switches, you can perform software upgrades without taking the network offline or worrying about an outage because of a bad image file. This reduces switch downtime when the firmware is being upgraded or downgraded.
- Dual-configuration files support. Configure the device, validating that it is done correctly and then save this configuration to become effective after reboot. Additionally, a mirror configuration file provides automatic backup of the latest stable configuration file.
- IPv6 support. Cisco 220 Series Switches provide native support for IPv6, as well as the previous IPv4 standard. As a result, you can migrate to the next generation of networking applications and operating systems without an equipment upgrade.
● Additional Gigabit uplink ports. Cisco 220 Series Switches provide more ports per switch than other switches typically in the market, giving you more flexibility to connect and empower your business. All models features two Gigabit Ethernet combo ports in addition to the 24 or 48 copper ports, instead of traditional devices that offer two shared uplink ports with 22 or 46 ports. The mini-Gigabit Interface Converter (mini-GBIC) expansion slots in the combo ports give you the option to add fiber optic uplink connectivity to the switch. With the ability to increase the connectivity range of the switches, you have more flexibility to design your network around your unique business environment, and to easily connect switches on different floors or across the business.
● IP telephony support. Cisco 220 Series Switches include embedded QoS intelligence to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as voice and video. They can simplify unified communications deployments, and help ensure consistent network performance for all services. For example, automated voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
● Peace of mind and investment protection. Cisco 220 Series Switches offer the reliable performance, investment protection, and peace of mind you expect from a Cisco switch. They have undergone rigorous testing to help ensure easy integration and compatibility with other Cisco networking and communications products, including the complete Cisco Small Business portfolio.
● Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty. The Cisco 220 Series switches come with Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty. This includes limited lifetime hardware warranty with return to factory replacement (one-year limited warranty for fans and power supplies) and a 90-day limited software warranty. Additionally, Cisco offers software updates for bug fixes for the warranty term, and telephone technical support at no charge for the first 12 months following the date of purchase.
Cisco Small Business products are supported by professionals in Cisco Small Business Support Center locations worldwide who are specifically trained to understand your needs. Community-based online support is also provided through the award winning Cisco Support Community.
Product warranty terms and other information applicable to Cisco products are available at http://www.cisco.com/go/warranty.
To download software updates, go to http://www.cisco.com/cisco/web/download/index.html.
● Additional service support. To extend the support coverage beyond the warranty provisions, you can choose additional Cisco Small Business Support Service, which helps you get the most value from Cisco Small Business solutions, providing peace of mind at an affordable price. The subscription-based service offers next-business-day advanced hardware replacement (if needed), software upgrades, access to the Cisco Small Business Support Center, and telephone and online chat support for three years.
To learn more, visit http://www.cisco.com/go/smbservices.
To find out where Cisco Small Business Support Service is available by country, go to https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business/sbcountrysupport.
Table 1 lists the product specifications for the Cisco 220 Series Switches.
Table 1. Product Specifications
Forwarding rate in millions of packets per second (mpps; 64-byte packets)
Switching capacity in Gigabits per second
Layer 2 Switching
Up to 8192 MAC addresses
Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
Standard 802.1d Spanning Tree support, enabled by default
Fast convergence using 802.1w (Rapid Spanning Tree [RSTP])
Multiple Spanning Tree instances using 802.1s (MSTP)
16 instances are supported
Support for IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)● Up to 8 groups ● Up to 8 ports per group with 16 candidate ports for each (dynamic) 802.3ad link aggregation
Load balance based on source and destination MAC address, or source and destination MAC/IP
Support for up to 256 VLANs simultaneously
Port-based and 802.1Q tag-based VLANs
Auto Voice VLAN
Voice traffic is automatically assigned to a voice-specific VLAN and treated with appropriate levels of QoS
VLANs transparently cross a service provider network while isolating traffic among customers
Generic VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP) and Generic Attribute Registration Protocol (GARP)
Protocols for automatically propagating and configuring VLANs in a bridged domain
Head-of-Line (HOL) Blocking
HOL blocking prevention
Frame sizes up to 9216 supported
Drop or rate limit based on source and destination MAC, VLAN ID or IP address, protocol, port, differentiated services code point (DSCP)/IP precedence, TCP/UDP source and destination ports, 802.1p priority, Ethernet type, Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) packets, IGMP packets, TCP flag
Support up to 512 rules
Creates the ability to lock source MAC addresses to ports; limits the number of learned MAC addresses
IEEE 802.1x (Authenticator Role)
802.1X: RADIUS authentication; guest VLAN; multiple host mode
Supports RADIUS and TACACS authentication; switch functions as a client
MAC Address Filtering
Broadcast, multicast, and unknown unicast
DOS attack prevention
STP Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
This security mechanism protects the network from invalid configurations. A port enabled for BPDU Guard is shut down if a BPDU message is received on that port
Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol
SSH is a secure replacement for Telnet traffic. SCP also uses SSH. SSH v1 and v2 are supported
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
SSL support: Encrypts all HTTPS traffic, allowing highly secure access to the browser-based management GUI in the switch
8 hardware queues per port
Strict priority and weighted round-robin (WRR) queue assignment based on DSCP and class of service (802.1p/CoS)
Class of Service
Port-based; 802.1p VLAN priority-based; IPv4/v6 IP precedence, type of service (ToS), and DSCP-based; Differentiated Services (DiffServ); classification and re-marking ACLs, trusted QoS
Ingress policer; egress shaping and rate control; per VLAN, per port, and flow-based
A TCP congestion avoidance algorithm is required to reduce and prevent global TCP loss synchronization
Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) Versions 1, 2, and 3 Snooping
IGMP limits bandwidth-intensive multicast traffic to only the requesters; supports 256 multicast groups
IGMP querier is used to support a Layer 2 multicast domain of snooping switches in the absence of a multicast router
IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab
1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ad LACP, IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE
802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.1D (STP, GARP, and GVRP),IEEE 802.1Q/p VLAN, IEEE
802.1w RSTP, IEEE 802.1s Multiple STP, IEEE 802.1X Port Access Authentication, IEEE
802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, RFC 768, RFC 783, RFC 791, RFC 792, RFC 793, RFC 813, RFC 879, RFC 896, RFC 826, RFC 854, RFC 855, RFC 856, RFC 858, RFC 894, RFC 919, RFC 922, RFC 920, RFC 950, RFC 1042, RFC 1071, RFC 1123, RFC 1141, RFC 1155, RFC 1157, RFC
1350, RFC 1533, RFC 1541, RFC 1624, RFC 1700, RFC 1867, RFC 2030, RFC 2616, RFC
2131, RFC 2132, RFC 3164, RFC 3411, RFC 3412, RFC 3413, RFC 3414, RFC 3415, RFC
2576, RFC 4330, RFC 1213, RFC 1215, RFC 1286, RFC 1442, RFC 1451, RFC 1493, RFC
1573, RFC 1643, RFC 1757, RFC 1907, RFC 2011, RFC 2012, RFC 2013, RFC 2233, RFC
2618, RFC 2665, RFC 2666, RFC 2674, RFC 2737, RFC 2819, RFC 2863, RFC 1157, RFC
1493, RFC 1215, RFC 3416
IPv6 host mode
IPv6 over Ethernet
IPv6/IPv4 Dual Stack
IPv6 neighbor and router discovery (ND)
IPv6 stateless address auto-configuration
Path maximum transmission unit (MTU) discovery
Duplicate address detection (DAD)
ICMP version 6
Drop or rate limit IPv6 packets in hardware
Prioritize IPv6 packets in hardware
Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD v1/2) Snooping
Deliver IPv6 multicast packets only to the required receivers
Web/SSL, Telnet server/SSH, DHCP Client, DHCP Autoconfig, CDP, LLDP
IPv6 RFCs Supported
RFC 4443 (which obsoletes RFC2463) - ICMP version 6
RFC 4291 (which obsoletes RFC 3513) - IPv6 address architecture
RFC 4291 - IPv6 addressing architecture
RFC 2460 - IPv6 specification
RFC 4861 (which obsoletes RFC 2461) - Neighbor discovery for IPv6
RFC 4862 (which obsoletes RFC 2462) - IPv6 stateless address auto-configuration
RFC 1981 - Path MTU discovery
RFC 4007 - IPv6 scoped address architecture
RFC 3484 - Default address selection mechanism
Web User Interface
Built-in switch configuration utility for easy browser-based device configuration (HTTP/HTTPS). Supports configuration, system dashboard, system maintenance, and monitoring
Text-Editable Config Files
Config files can be edited with a text editor and downloaded to another switch, facilitating easier mass deployment
Command line interface
Scriptable CLI; a full CLI is supported. User privilege levels 1 and 15 are supported for the CLI
Support for Cisco Small Business FindIT Network Tool
|품명 및 모델명||상세설명참조|
|KC 인증 필 유무||상세설명참조|
|제조자,수입품의 경우 수입자를 함께 표기||상세설명참조|
표시상품은 주문상품 및 업체 직배송 상품입니다.