High Speed Super Low Power SRAM(Size 256K SRAM Organisation 32K x 8)
■ GENERAL DESCRIPTION
The CS18LV02565 is a high performance, high speed and super low power CMOS Static Random Access Memory organized as 32,768 words by 8bits and operates for a single 4.5 to 5.5V supply voltage.
Advanced CMOS technology and circuit techniques provide both high speed, super low power features and maximum access time of 55/70ns in 5.0V operation. Easy memory expansion is provided by an active LOW chip enable (/CE) and active LOW output enable (/OE).
The CS18LV02565 has an automatic power down feature, reducing the power consumption significantly when chip is deselected. The CS18LV02565 is available in JEDEC standard 28-pin TSOP I(8x13.4 mm), SOP (330 mil) and PDIP (600 mil) packages.
1. Wide operation voltage : 4.5 ~ 5.5V
2. Ultra low power consumption : 2mA＠1MHz (Max.) , Vcc=5.0V.
1.0 uA (Typ.) CMOS standby current
3. High speed access time : 55/70ns.
4. Automatic power down when chip is deselected.
5. Three state outputs and TTL compatible.
6. Data retention supply voltage as low as 1.5V.
7. Easy expansion with /CE and /OE options.