-Octal D-type flip-flop with reset; positive-edge trigger
-Package: SOIC 20Pin (JEDEC)
-호환제품: HD74LS245RPEL, SN74LS245RPEL, DM74LS245RPEL...
:: General Description ::
These octal bus transceivers are designed for asynchronous two-way communication between data buses. The
control function implementation minimizes external timing requirements.
The device allows data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus depending upon the logic level at the direction control (DIR) input. The enable input (G) can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.
:: Features ::
- Bi-Directional bus transceiver in a high-density 20-pin package
- TRI-STATE outputs drive bus lines directly
- PNP inputs reduce DC loading on bus lines
- Hysteresis at bus inputs improve noise margins
- Typical propagation delay times, port-to-port 8 ns
- Typical enable/disable times 17 ns
- IOL (sink current) 24 mA
- IOH (source current) b15 mA
- Alternate Military/Aerospace device (54LS245) is available. Contact a National Semiconductor Sales Office/ Distributor for specifications.
*74Series의 경우 재고 상황에 따라서 예고없이 기재된 메이커가 아닌 호환제품으로 출고 될 수 있습니다.
*메이커(Vendor) 지정 주문의 경우 영업부로 문의 후 주문하여 주시기 바랍니다.