- P/N: 74LS390
- Dual 4-Bit Decade Counter
:: General Description ::
Each of these monolithic circuits contains eight masterslave
flip-flops and additional gating to implement two individual
four-bit counters in a single package. The
DM74LS390 incorporates dual divide-by-two and divideby-
five counters, which can be used to implement cycle
lengths equal to any whole and/or cumulative multiples of 2
and/or 5 up to divide-by-100. When connected as a bi-quinary
counter, the separate divide-by-two circuit can be
used to provide symmetry (a square wave) at the final output
stage. The DM74LS390 has parallel outputs from each
counter stage so that any submultiple of the input count frequency
is available for system-timing signals.
:: Features ::
- Package: DIP 16Pin
- 메이커별 호환제품 Suffix:SN(Ti, On-Semi), HD(Hitachi), DM(Fairchild, National), 기타...
HD74LS390 / SN74LS390 / DM74LS390
- Dual version of the popular DM74LS90
- DM74LS390...individual clocks for A and B flip-flops provide dual ¸ 2 and ¸ 5 counters
- Direct clear for each 4-bit counter
- Dual 4-bit version can significantly improve system densities by reducing counter package count by 50%
- Typical maximum count frequency...35 MHz
- Buffered outputs reduce possibility of collector commutation
*74 Series의 경우 재고 상황에 따라서 예고없이 기재된 메이커가 아닌 호환제품으로 출고 될 수 있습니다.
*N형과 P형의 구분 없이 출고 됩니다.
*메이커(Vendor) 지정 주문의 경우 영업부로 문의 후 주문하여 주시기 바랍니다.